Aims and Scope
The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism may be the world’s leading peer-reviewed journal for endocrine clinical research and medical training information. Each problem provides up-to-date protection of the latest developments that enhance our comprehension of pathophysiology, diagnosis and remedy for hormonal and metabolic problems. average attributes of unique interest include initial reports of important improvements in patient-oriented endocrine and research that is metabolic individual views on endocrinologic subjects, medical trials, medical reviews, medical training directions, and instance reports.
- Clinical Research Article
- Case Report
- Page to your Editor
- Page to your Editor Reaction
- Reports and tips
- Clinical Practice Guideline
- Clinical Practice Guideline Meta-analysis
- Clinical Practice Guideline Systematic Review
- Clinical Practice Guideline Correspondence
- Policy Attitude
- Analysis Guide
- Scientific Statement
- Consensus Statement
Listed here types of articles, including preprints from recognized repositories, may be considered for book:
- Clinical Research Articles are initial, investigative, medical studies centered on previously data that are unpublished. There are not any top or reduced word/figure/table restrictions. All numbers and tables must certanly be initial.
- Instance Reports (not any longer available for distribution after September 1, 2019) are descriptions of an incident that delivers insights as a condition’s pathogenesis, presentation, or administration. Manuscripts will routinely have 1,200 terms or less, without any a lot more than two numbers, two tables, and ten sources. All numbers and tables must certanly be initial.
- Mini-reviews should address subjects worth focusing on to clinical endocrinologists and endocrine medical investigators, including scholarly updates in connection with molecular and biochemical foundation for normal physiology and condition states; the advanced in diagnosis and handling of hormonal and metabolic problems; along with other subjects highly relevant to the training of clinical endocrinology. An outline describing its contents, and the CVs of all authors involved unless the mini-review is formally invited by the editors or Endocrine Society staff, authors should include a prospectus with a brief narrative of the mini-review’s purpose and scope. These manuscripts can range between 2,000 terms to at the most 5,000 terms. Writers will include a section that is brief the search methods utilized to have information for the mini-review. In the event that writers opt for formerly posted figures or tables, the guidelines must be followed by them beneath the Publication Fees part.
- Meta-analyses should give attention to certain efficacies of diagnostic procedures or remedies. The manuscript that is submitted be produced from an in-depth analytical analysis of data found by the exhaustive search of currently posted and appropriate peer-reviewed manuscripts. Submissions of the type must add a plan and a narrative statement. There are not any limitations on term count, quantity of figures, or quantity of recommendations. All numbers and tables must certanly be initial.
Advice and Comment
- Editorials are viewpoint articles because of the journal’s Editor-in-Chief or an associate at work Editor and can typically deal with a policy that is timely of extremely high value to endocrinologists. Editorials carry no numbers or tables and also no more than eight sources.
- Commentaries are viewpoint articles invited by the Editor-in-Chief that may examine principles and findings recently introduced in to the record that is scientific have actually excellent interest. They truly are typically as much as 1,000 terms in length, needs to have a maximum of eight sources, and also no numbers or tables. Commentaries must not cite unpublished work or information.
- Views present a new standpoint on policies and usually accepted concepts and techniques in endocrinology that warrant closer examination according to really current newly posted information. They ought to cite literature that is relevant are generally no more than 2,400 terms and also a maximum of 25 recommendations. Perspectives must not cite unpublished work or information, and any numbers should present just general generalizations, maybe perhaps perhaps not brand new information. Numbers needs to be initial. Views are submitted by invite through the Editor-in-Chief.
- Letters towards the Editor should talk about just articles posted in this log, and start to become submitted within 2 yrs of the article’s last book. Letters must be a maximum of 500 terms in total, haven’t any more than eight recommendations, and should never cite work that is unpublished information. Letters will soon be posted during the discernment associated with the Editor-in-Chief. Authors of accepted letters see web web web page proofs before book. Just changes to fix grammar that is inadvertent/introduced spelling inaccuracies are permitted. Regular book costs apply. No numbers or tables are permitted. The name regarding the format should be followed by the letter of “Letter to your Editor: Title of original essay being Discussed”. When your name maybe maybe maybe not follow this structure, it shall be standardized because of the publisher.
- Letters towards the Editor reactions response to a Letter to Editor at no greater size than the letter that is original. Writers whose work is talked about in A letter towards the Editor will typically be invited to offer a response. If accepted, authors will discover page proofs before book. Just changes to fix inadvertent/introduced grammar and/or spelling inaccuracies are allowed. No numbers or tables are permitted. The name of this page should stick to the format of “Response to Letter towards the Editor: Title of original essay being Discussed”. When your title perhaps maybe not follow this structure, it will be standardised by the publisher.
- Reports and suggestions provide http://payforpapers.net a listing of the procedures and conclusions of non-Endocrine community work teams, task forces, along with other collaboratives. They will be susceptible to peer review and must certanly be modifiable as a result to criticisms. These are generally typically a maximum of 3,600 terms in total. All figures and tables must certanly be initial.
Endocrine Society Statements
- Clinical Practice tips are manufactured by an Endocrine Society appointed task force, are proof based, and provide graded medical training tips. They are developed with input from community committees and people.
- Clinical Practice Guideline Meta-analyses are commissioned because of the Endocrine Society to present analytical analyses to help its Clinical Practice instructions.
- Clinical Practice Guideline Systematic Reviews are commissioned because of the Endocrine Society because of its Clinical Practice recommendations. These reviews address a definite medical concern by gathering and summarizing empirical proof that fits pre-specified eligibility requirements.
- Clinical Practice Guideline Communications are derivatives for the community’s Clinical Practice recommendations that health health supplement or touch upon developments within the infection area because the period of book of the Guideline.
- Policy views are derived from founded community policy jobs and manufactured by the Advocacy & Public Outreach Core Committee with input through the account.
- Research Guides are produced by a specialist composing group with input from community committees and account.
- Scientific Statements are developed by way of a writing team beneath the way of a Endocrine Society appointed seat with the aim of synthesizing research and distinguishing gaps into the medical literary works. They are developed with input from community committees and people.
- Consensus Statements give an extensive examination by a professional panel of a systematic or medical problem that may add ungraded tips. Submitted by Endocrine Society work groups, other expert culture work teams, task forces, as well as other consortia which include the Endocrine Society.
Utilization of Peer Review: All submissions are susceptible to outside peer review as directed by the log editors, other than (1) Endocrine Society Statements, that are evaluated because of the Endocrine Society and selected outside specialists, and (2) conference abstracts, which, whenever posted being a health health supplement to Journal associated with Endocrine Society, have already been evaluated because of the Endocrine Society’s Annual Meeting Steering Committee.
Concerns? Please direct any relevant concerns to email@example.com.
Publication Costs and Start Access
To learn more about the advantages of account within the Endocrine Society, please go to the Member Benefits page for the Endocrine Society’s web site.
Web Web Page Costs
- Endocrine Society people: $99 per PDF web page
- Non-members: $119 per PDF page
- Endocrine Society people: $235 per color figure
- Non-members: $735 per color figure
Optional Upgrade to start Access
Writers have the choice of earning their article start Access if you are paying yet another $3,000 for Open Access publication, which include A cc-by license, PubMed Central full-text deposit, and free access in the log site.
Discount for Transfers from bioRxiv
If you distribute your manuscript to your Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism using bioRxiv’s Direct Transfer choice (B2J) through Editorial Manager and it’s also accepted for book, you are able to claim a single-use code entitling you to definitely a $250 discount in your manuscript’s book charges, with the exception of the CC-BY Open Access choice, if it’s posted in 2019, or perhaps a 10% discount in your manuscript’s book charges, like the CC-BY Open Access choice, if it’s posted in 2020. To claim a price reduction, write Antoinette P. Wrighton at firstname.lastname@example.org.